What has your energy levels down so low that your feeling like hatching a couch more than you need to?
Check out these possible reasons you might be feeling sluggish and wellness tips to help keep you refreshed.
- Dehydration ~ not enough fluid in the cells *** TIP *** drink more clean, fresh water!
- Electronics ~ stimulating your brain late at night keeping you up? Perhaps it’s just the electric waves disrupting your sleep pattern *** TIP *** Keep electronics out of your 1 hour before bedtime, evening ritual.
- Body Strained and out of balance *** TIP *** Get a massage or some alternative therapy such as chiropractics and acupuncture to put your system back in line.
- Toxic liver making you sluggish? *** TIP *** try a detoxifying cleanse along with a body wrap every season and eat “real” whole foods.
- Vitamin C deficiency can be loading your body up with too many free radicals. *** TIP *** Get more antioxidant power by loading up with high-grade supplement; good luck trying to get enough vitamin C in food alone… our soils are pretty depleted; you can do it, you just might need to consume a truckload of oranges per day.
- Low on Magnesium? An essential electrolyte responsible for activating all muscles in the body *** TIP *** have an Epson salt bath. Not only with this help absorb this pain relieving mineral transdermally, but you will also benefit from the stress reduction of a calming bath. Make sure you use 2-3 cups of salts per soak.
- Too much exercise? Too much before bed can result in elevated adrenalin; keeping you awake *** TIP *** always make sure to get your exercise; just not so much right before bed and know your limits. Let your body repair between workouts. The body is meant to be moving. Not enough exercise will cause a lack of release of endorphins and neurotransmitters that help regulate sleep
- Thyroid problem? *** TIP *** keep yourself checked up at the doctors
- Inconsistent wake can leave you feeling run down *** TIP *** try your best to wake up at the same time every day to get your body in a good rhythm.